2021 STATE OF THE MACHINE:
Raw materials needed to produce KN 95 Masks also known as FFP2.
Ammount required to produce around 1 milion of masks.
1. Melt-blown fabric, 25 gsm, 260mm width, total: 2000 kg
2. SS non woven fabric, 25gsm, 260mm width, color white, total; 1000 kg
3. Hot air fabric, 40gsm, 260mm width, white color, total: 1600 kg
4. Nose wires encased in plastic, flat, 5mm width, total: 504kg
5. Ear loops rubbers, white, 5mm width, total: 521kg
Melt- blown- fabric,
BFE min 99%
VFE min 99%
PFE min 94% ( Resistance to oil)
Everything already on site - in warehouse in Poland